Qigong for Weight Loss Case Study: Day 10
Is Qigong a Religion?
This is a great question! I was asked this question by someone that goes a local church that I attend occasional and that my wife volunteers at. I decided to explain the reasons why somebody might ask that question, and the explain why Qigong is not a religion.
This is a topic better told than written about, so I won't be expanding with a longer blog post today. I will resume the prior format shortly. My daily fasting results are still published below 🙂
Note: This blog post is only a small part of the wisdom for today, so be sure to watch the video for the full story 🙂
Day 10 Without Food: Timeline
Day 10 happened on April 1st, 2020.
Here’s what I did during day 10:
I weighed in at 218.6 pounds, which is 19.3 pounds of total weight loss over the past 9 days! Did a slightly shorter version of my morning Qigong practice for 60 minutes.
Recorded the video for today answering the question "Is Qigong a Religion?"
I'll be working overnight tonight, so I slept for 3 hours in order to stay up until tomorrow morning.
Spent time with my wife before going to work. Did the Qigong for Weight Loss Practices that I fully describe in the book in between my rounds. It was a very busy night at work, so I didn't manage to get a lot of extra work done on this website.
Your Comments Matter!
I spend 5 to 11 hours a day filming videos, writing blog posts, recording podcasts, and reaching out on social media so you can see this material for free to help you live more fully! I’m happy to do this for you because we all need more blessings in our lives.
I would be extremely grateful to you if you left a comment with any observations or questions that you have.
- Allow me to help you in a deeper way by answering your questions.
- Allow other people to receive inspiration by seeing your opinions / challenges / insights.
- Allow you to share your own appreciation for having access to such powerful life-changing information for free on this website.
- Help other people discover this material because Google, YouTube and Amazon LOVE it when you comment and they REWARD this website by showing it to more people.
- Are a blessing to me because I am doing this to connect with and help people. When you leave a comment it lets me know that the message is reaching people and helps me do a better job at that.
I would absolutely love to hear about your successes (even your challenges) with what I’ve shared in the post above. Was there a piece of info that you wished that I shared? What was your experience with what was shared? Did you try it? What happened? Does it sound too good to be true? Or are you already a master?
Please leave a comment below.