Qigong for Weight Loss Case Study: Day 20
You don't have to eat food. You can eat Qi!
Today I'm sharing another simple energy gathers technique from the "Qigong for Weight Loss book.
I highly recommend that you pick up a copy to access many more effective Qigong energy gathering techniques!
Note: This blog post is also a supplement to the video above, so be sure to watch the video for the full story 🙂
Day 20 Without Food: Timeline
Day 20 happened on April 11th, 2020. Worked overnight again so not too much to report other than my daily Qigong routine.
Here’s what I did during day 20:
Created and uploaded the video and blog post for today.
Weighed in at 208.5, for 29.4 pounds of weight loss in the past 19 days!
Worked in the yard, cutting down the can grass that's been invading our backyard, which had been put on hold during the past 6 months of renovations that we'v been doing inside.
Spent time relaxing with my wife. I typically relax a little more since I'me very busy during the week!
Cooked my wife a delicious dinner! One of her favorites! Even though I could smell it for the rest of the evening, the nice aroma did not bother me fasting-wise. I would rather have not smelled it because it was strong, but it was worth it to make her happy!
Spent time with my wife before going to bed!
Final Thoughts About Day 20:
I feel so good & have lost so much weight that I'm going to keep this fast going.
After tomorrow there will be no time limit, it's open ended. I will continue until I decide that it's been long enough for this journey.
Your Comments Matter!
I spend 5 to 11 hours a day filming videos, writing blog posts, recording podcasts, and reaching out on social media so you can see this material for free to help you live more fully! I’m happy to do this for you because we all need more blessings in our lives.
I would be extremely grateful to you if you left a comment with any observations or questions that you have.
- Allow me to help you in a deeper way by answering your questions.
- Allow other people to receive inspiration by seeing your opinions / challenges / insights.
- Allow you to share your own appreciation for having access to such powerful life-changing information for free on this website.
- Help other people discover this material because Google, YouTube and Amazon LOVE it when you comment and they REWARD this website by showing it to more people.
- Are a blessing to me because I am doing this to connect with and help people. When you leave a comment it lets me know that the message is reaching people and helps me do a better job at that.
I would absolutely love to hear about your successes (even your challenges) with what I’ve shared in the post above. Was there a piece of info that you wished that I shared? What was your experience with what was shared? Did you try it? What happened? Does it sound too good to be true? Or are you already a master?
Please leave a comment below.