Qigong for Weight Loss Case Study: Day 9
Life is more exciting when you add variety to it!
Today's post is slightly different than past posts. I've included my daily fasting schedule below for day 9. The other part of this post is where I tell the unusual story of how I learned a rare form of Qigong mysteriously (this is part 2, a sequel to yesterday's post).
It's a story that needs to be told directly, so watch the video 🙂
Note: This blog post is only a small part of the wisdom for today, so be sure to watch the video for the full story 🙂
Day 9 Without Food: Timeline
Day 9 happened on March 31st, 2020.
Here’s what I did during day 9:
I weighed in at 220.5 pounds, which is 17.4 pounds of total weight loss over the past 8 days! I woke up early because I had enough energy that I just couldn't sleep any longer. I felt great and also felt that doing a Qigong practice now would be overdoing it. I listened to my body and enjoyed some quiet time and watched 2 episodes of The Wire for fun.
Recorded the video for today where I tell the unbelievable but true story about how I met the Dàshīzhe and learned the rare form of Spinning Universe Qigong!
Finished setting up some social media profiles and sharing this blog and YouTube channel with some of my personal network. Up until now, I have done nothing to publicly promote or teach Qigong. Now the awakening begins!
Followed the Qigong for Weight Loss practices that are now available in the book on amazon kindle. Pick up a copy today, it's only $1.11 until April 13th, 2020. After that, it will only be $7.77 🙂 At either price, it's well worth the changes it will bring to your life!
Off for the rest of the evening, enjoying life. Wonderful day!
Your Comments Matter!
I spend 5 to 11 hours a day filming videos, writing blog posts, recording podcasts, and reaching out on social media so you can see this material for free to help you live more fully! I’m happy to do this for you because we all need more blessings in our lives.
I would be extremely grateful to you if you left a comment with any observations or questions that you have.
- Allow me to help you in a deeper way by answering your questions.
- Allow other people to receive inspiration by seeing your opinions / challenges / insights.
- Allow you to share your own appreciation for having access to such powerful life-changing information for free on this website.
- Help other people discover this material because Google, YouTube and Amazon LOVE it when you comment and they REWARD this website by showing it to more people.
- Are a blessing to me because I am doing this to connect with and help people. When you leave a comment it lets me know that the message is reaching people and helps me do a better job at that.
I would absolutely love to hear about your successes (even your challenges) with what I’ve shared in the post above. Was there a piece of info that you wished that I shared? What was your experience with what was shared? Did you try it? What happened? Does it sound too good to be true? Or are you already a master?
Please leave a comment below.